Yesterday, Sarah informed me that her teacher's [cell] phone had letters in it and opened like a book.
She asked, "Why don't you have a phone like that?"
I replied, "I don't text."
She replied, "Why not!" Trust me it was an imperative exclamation, not a question.
I got out of Georgia Tech as an engineer and worked in the high-tech sector for almost my entire corporate career (Intel, Nortel Networks, and Cisco). Yet, I am so behind the times that my four-year old is schooling me on "the coolest" technologies.
After that conversation, I felt completely behind on the technology curve. However, I am much too cheap (From my earlier post I mean too frugal) to add the data plan to my cell phone contract. Therefore, I dug into this blog and decided it was time for some "techy" improvements.
What is new? I thought you would never ask.
- Top Middle - A shameless plug and Link to the Triangle Mom 2 Mom site
- Left Side -
- A Favorite Picture
- Updates to the "About Me" section
- Two ways to "Subscribe to Stroller Lane"
- Bookmarks - Bookmark this site and see a live links icon when new stories are posted
- Email - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Enter your email address and you will receive a personally delivered note when a new story is posted
- New place, but same info in the "Blog Archives"
- Relevant "Google Ads" - Just letting you know they are there in case something strikes your fancy
- Combined list of "Great Blogs from Family, Friends, & Other Moms"
- Check out how many (or few) folks are checking this site at "Site Meter"
That is life in the Stroller Lane. Lots of Love.