- Sarah is back to school and counting down the days to her birthday (it's 16 if you're interested). She is fully expecting to receive every gift that Santa didn't deliver.
- Jaley started dance lessons today. She twirled and plied around the house all morning and was worn our before the class even started.
- Michael Perry is currently refusing to go to sleep, but I know he's tired. Otherwise, he is still the world's cutest baby (along with his sisters).
- Scott, after a week off, is knee deep in work. He has a meeting until 8PM tonight, which is definitely interfering in his Orange Bowl watching, Ga Tech cheering preparations.
- As for me, I am in the middle of doing laundry, cooking dinner, and then headed to the dry cleaners.
That is life in the Stroller Lane.